What did you do in the garden today?

Finished 2 sides on the Greenhouse, now I have to watch for wind speeds because a partially sided greenhouse is bad in the wind but nothing windy coming my way for the next 10 days (until the forecast changes). The Fall Garden was trampled on a bit because I needed to get a ladder in there. I am kinda getting sick of eating greens right now so its all good.

IMG_6987.JPG
IMG_6992.JPG
IMG_6996.JPG

Dog to the Vet Again.
Then took her to town to the feed store, to the pet store for a bath, and then for a LONG walk on campus to wear her out.
Success! LOL.

I need to drain the waterlines outside and get the tomato vines out, but the winds are howling at 40 mph, so maybe tomorrow. LOL.
Sounds like the wind here, yuck! It also sounds like you already accomplished a lot and deserve to kick back! :)

Finished 2 sides on the Greenhouse, now I have to watch for wind speeds because a partially sided greenhouse is bad in the wind but nothing windy coming my way for the next 10 days (until the forecast changes). The Fall Garden was trampled on a bit because I needed to get a ladder in there. I am kinda getting sick of eating greens right now so its all good.

View attachment 2354804View attachment 2354805View attachment 2354806
Hopefully the weather man is right! When are you anticipating having it all enclosed?

Good afternoon gardeners. I went out to give the flock a snack until dinner and walked through the garden. The rose bush isn’t looking good but the soil is still moist so who knows. Maybe I’m just not destined to have them here. The herbs are looking good, although the English thyme might need some shade for the later afternoons. The xeriscape area is still doing great and the grass in the dog yard is looking better but not as nice as I’d like it to. The fairy dusters are still coming along. I think this weekend I’ll give everything some blue juice and see how that goes. The rooster is still hanging out with me at dinner because the girls are mean. The new girls are rotten to him and I can hardly wait for him to put them in their place. That sounds terrible but :idunnoI’m going to order another piece of row cover fabric for just in case and I finally got my hoop things to use, now I just need the garden to use them in. I have some fresh peaches to freeze this afternoon and I need to get my sourdough starter out of the fridge to feed it. I’m going to try a baguette again but mixing and kneading before work so it can rise during the day. My last one came out tasting great but it didn’t rise as much as I would have preferred.

Back
Top Bottom