What did you do in the garden today?

Apparently the maid forgot to do laundry before bed,
Thank you! You just reminded me to put the dog bedding in the dryer. We have 2 geriatric dogs and one of them has a slow leak so daily, I have to wash the kennel bedding and the big dog bed bedding that they lay in all day. The other one is deaf as a post and very senile.
So when your temperatures dip to uncomfortable "coolness" @NewBoots try wearing a hat. That should keep you a bit warmer. Also, long johns are a girls best friend in the winter here in New England.
What a good suggestion! I never think to wear a hat or cap unless it's to keep off the sun. I'll see if I can find a winter cap around here somewhere. Thanks!
Normalcy restored. After lots of time spent with tech help, I remembered a friend that runs IT in a nearby school district. Within 20 min, I was back up and running!
Oh what a relief that must have been!

So far, Hudson, Adaptive Seeds, Burpee, Territorial, and Johnny's Select Seeds have all sent me catalogs! Do these people have no consciences? A hatchery sent me a catalog too but I was able to pry that out of my fingers, but seeds when it is cold and spring is just a short time away? Not so easy.

Thank you! You just reminded me to put the dog bedding in the dryer. We have 2 geriatric dogs and one of them has a slow leak so daily, I have to wash the kennel bedding and the big dog bed bedding that they lay in all day. The other one is deaf as a post and very senile.
What a good suggestion! I never think to wear a hat or cap unless it's to keep off the sun. I'll see if I can find a winter cap around here somewhere. Thanks!
Oh what a relief that must have been!

So far, Hudson, Adaptive Seeds, Burpee, Territorial, and Johnny's Select Seeds have all sent me catalogs! Do these people have no consciences? A hatchery sent me a catalog too but I was able to pry that out of my fingers, but seeds when it is cold and spring is just a short time away? Not so easy.
I have a gardening supply catalog sitting here that I haven’t thrown away, but I’m reluctant to look at it because I know me. I’ll find something in there that I’ll “need” and spend money. I keep telling myself no, I need a basket for the back of the golf cart, but it’s so tempting!
That being said I was looking at trays for starting seeds, you know just a shallow tray to catch water from the pots. $20! I can buy an under bed storage thing for $8 at walmart thanks. Some things are just ridiculous.

Online for them tends to be expensive as they upcharge them to help cover shipping as they are a larger (long) item that costs more to ship.

Honestly ask a local greenhouse nursery to buy some.
Lowes and home depot sell them too and if you watch for next year, you can get them free from there when bonnie bell and burpee drop off their plant loads.

Your body will keep your head (brain) warm at the expense of extremities. So wearing a hat really does keep your hands and the rest of you warmer.

Online for them tends to be expensive as they upcharge them to help cover shipping as they are a larger (long) item that costs more to ship.

Honestly ask a local greenhouse nursery to buy some.
Lowes and home depot sell them too and if you watch for next year, you can get them free from there when bonnie bell and burpee drop off their plant loads.
I have plenty of stuff around here I can reuse, I’m not fancy, I just saw it as a suggested item and was appalled at the price.

Back
Top Bottom