What did you do in the garden today?

Good morning gardeners. @karenerwin I have a bucket of chicken livers in the fridge that I’m going to use for another batch, am going to try less flour and spread it in a larger pan.
No ducklings today, they’re down in Phoenix still :hitI let the bigs out and there was plenty of ice in their pool so I dumped it and watched steam rise from the fresh water as I filled it up. I have several tomato sprouts, loofah and squash and a jalapeño too. Yay! I’m using the full spectrum lighting instead of individual colors but my grandson and I are going to experiment and see which way works best for his science class. Start with red and then go blue, or full spectrum the whole time.

I’ll be honest, the chickens do the gardening around my place. They scratch the soil, then I plant the seeds. Then the chickens return to dig up the seeds. (Vicious cycle of craziness around here) :barnie
Im going to build planter boxes with hardware cloth covers this year!

Snowed again last night. We are up to 18 inches on the ground all came down at once. Local schools are still closed as they try to figure out what to do with all the snow. Roads are a mess. University went back today.

Didn't drink while plowing, no sunglasses, low temps, high winds=headache today. It's almost gone, but I'm sitting here with a 2q bottle and will drink ALL of it today. Lots of sewing to work on.

I have new sunglasses here, but they are new prescription, along with daily new glasses. I can't deal with a prescription change today.

Paca toes need trimmed, but that needs to wait too.

Hope you all have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom