What did you do in the garden today?

So I went to look at the fruit trees. One sour cherry has flower buds that are not open, but are showing white. It looks ok, but it has two more nights to go, and it's supposed to be colder than last night. The other cherry and the apple trees do not have any flower buds showing at all, so :fl :fl that they are going to be ok.

I'm just going to leave the strawberries covered until Thursday morning, and see what hath Mother Nature wrought.

So I went to look at the fruit trees. One sour cherry has flower buds that are not open, but are showing white. It looks ok, but it has two more nights to go, and it's supposed to be colder than last night. The other cherry and the apple trees do not have any flower buds showing at all, so :fl :fl that they are going to be ok.

I'm just going to leave the strawberries covered until Thursday morning, and see what hath Mother Nature wrought.
Read your post and I knew it.!. We are neighbors.. Wish us both the best! Take care.

87E6973D-DFD2-424B-8A06-C1AD06A428AB.jpeg

Read your post and I knew it.!. We are neighbors.. Wish us both the best! Take care.
I just put a sheet over the cherry tree, and a tarp over the sheets over the strawberries. That garden is down in a valley, and in the summer you can feel the air cool off as you walk down the hill.

The asparagus hasn't come up yet. That's a good thing.

Good luck everyone who is subject to these particular whims of Mother Nature.

Back
Top Bottom