What did you do in the garden today?

Lol I didn't do much but I recently started my garden and have always wanted to share in this thread haha! Anyways I checked up on some lettuce seeds that I'm growing outdoors and so far 8\10 have sprouted. I also watered my indoor ones. Its a long story as to why I have outdoor and indoor ones. Next week I'm adding fencing to my garden and the week after I'm getting peppers and tomatoes! Then my garden should be complete!

Last edited:
What did you do in your garden today?

I picked a bunch of Rattlesnake green beans and Cherokee wax beans, a few tomatoes, three eggplants, some broccoli shoots, and jalapenos. Pretty happy with today's harvest!
thumbsup.gif
Wow where do you live??

@Chickies11, welcome to the thread! Remember we love pictures!

I got the the last of the strawberries planted in the big cloth bags on the greenhouse deck and once I have the greenhouse deck set for the season I'll post pictures. I learned last year not to pack it too close with pots, it makes it impossible to keep it all maintained. I tidied the yard and put away tools, they said we should have rain tomorrow but I don't see any sign of it so far.

Let me know if you catch a skunk. I can help with that.
=========
I just smashed my left pointer finger in the massive barn door latch. I want to cry!!!!
Plants are transplanted. I still need to take inventory so I can make order forms and do pre-sale forms.
I love having a loaded greenhouse, but phew, it is a lot of work.
omg my finger my finger my finger.......:he
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that right before your big weekend. !

@Chickies11, welcome to the thread! Remember we love pictures!

I got the the last of the strawberries planted in the big cloth bags on the greenhouse deck and once I have the greenhouse deck set for the season I'll post pictures. I learned last year not to pack it too close with pots, it makes it impossible to keep it all maintained. I tidied the yard and put away tools, they said we should have rain tomorrow but I don't see any sign of it so far.
Thank you! I will take some pictures tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom