What did you do in the garden today?

Ya mine too. She likes bunny heads, JUST...THE....Heads. UGH :sick

Just hauled the willow tree and tools down the hill, took down one side of the protective barrier and planted the tree and put up additional small hole fencing to keep the noodle necks out of tree nibbling range.

It's only 75 out, but very cloudy and almost foggy.

I am so congested and the whole thing left me tired and puffed. I swear. The post Covid crap can end ANY time now. Two trips down and up the hill and I'm done.

I just sneezed and below one ear made a crackling ceran wrap noise and now it hurt. Just roll me in a hole.

Ordered my cutting mat for my table AND got my harris tweed in the post (So yay)
Only have of the beans have come up, which is fine, I suppose.

NO energy or motivation.

Maybe I'll cave and pay for granules that are supposed to deter them. I just hate the idea of having to constantly apply something to keep them out.
I have tried mixing hot pepper and garlic in a gallon of water and letting it sit in the sun. Strain and spray on plants. I think it helped deter the rabbits...? Wow, did it reek! I took the cap off the gallon jug, and DH could smell it 15 feet away!

Lawn is getting out of control and lack of sun makes me sleepy.
Me too. I did get out and mow even though the ground is soft, the grass was fairly dry- mower almost got stuck a couple of times. Had to do it- the grass was getting really long and we are anticipating rain the rest of the week. Right now, sitting in my Adirondack chair near the fire pit and breathing in the fresh cut grass. I love that smell and the way the yard looks after a haircut. The dogs are rolling around in the grass like idiots. The hens are digging through the clippings. Ahhh, this is the life

I just sneezed and below one ear made a crackling ceran wrap noise and now it hurt. Just roll me in a hole.
My sister would sometimes yawn and pop her jaw out of joint.
I love that smell and the way the yard looks after a haircut. The dogs are rolling around in the grass like idiots. The hens are digging through the clippings. Ahhh, this is the life
I hear you, I've been repotting, watering, and moving tomatoes into the raised beds while the ladies wander the yard and the littles peep happily in the coop. The weather is sunny but cool and the birds twitter. I love my life.

Back
Top Bottom