What did you do in the garden today?

In 2017, Rotarooter came, and cleaned the tank. Now I can’t find the tank. The wood circle that covered the metal one was broken by the guy (accidentally of course), so only part of it was laid back down. I just can’t figure out where it is! I tried calling them, but they no longer service my area, so they said it’s not their problem. HOW DO I FIND IT?

In 2017, Rotarooter came, and cleaned the tank. Now I can’t find the tank. The wood circle that covered the metal one was broken by the guy (accidentally of course), so only part of it was laid back down. I just can’t figure out where it is! I tried calling them, but they no longer service my area, so they said it’s not their problem. HOW DO I FIND IT?
Do you have a greener area in.that region? Getting more water/nutrients? That can be a tell. I think you can also use a thin metal probe and push it in the soil by your cleanout until.you locate the pipe and use the probe to follow it. A bad Google or Yelp review for Rotarooter might also work.

:old Well, I am semi-retired. But I find myself purchasing more of the things on my bucket list now than I ever thought of before. Seems to me that I may have reached a point in my life where there are more years behind me than ahead of me, so I might as well get things now when I am still healthy enough to enjoy them.
I had intended to keep working till I was 72, I had a good job with great benefits and a 40% match on my 401k. Then I started thinking about my dad who worked hard his whole life and never got to retire till his health crashed and burned. I retired at 66 and we moved to a place with a much lower cost of living and while we don't live like kings, we are comfortable and live in a vacation paradise. Don't wait till your health prevents enjoying your life. :old

I would think it should be straight out from your main drain. If you can locate the main drain pipe under your house, look in a straight line from there away from the house. Another thought is a good magnet on a string or pole and walk around to see if it detects the metal cap (poor man's metal detector).

Do you have a greener area in.that region? Getting more water/nutrients? Thatcan be a tell. I think you can also use a thin metal probe and push it in the soil by your cleanout until.you locate the pipe and use the probe to follow it. A bad Google or Yelp review for Rotarooter might also work.
I do not have a green area leading to it. With so many ruts in my yard, I only think I know where the drain field is. I could try poking there.

I would think it should be straight out from your main drain. If you can locate the main drain pipe under your house, look in a straight line from there away from the house. Another thought is a good magnet on a string or pole and walk around to see if it detects the metal cap (poor man's metal detector).
My line bends, but I'm sure that most don't.

:lol: when the guy came, he had a fit. My clean out is waaaay away from the house.
I have a few pictures, but not enough to really know.
30A17256-2715-4829-B8C4-D06ED4DC509D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom