What did you do in the garden today?

I hit the bucket place and got eight more 5 gallon buckets with lids. Some are going to be worm hotels. Some might be used to store food, as they are food grade plastic. Bags of rice, dry beans, flour, pasta, etc. Air tight seal, and safe from mice.
You guys have any links for a good feed bucket that will hold a 50 lb bag? I have a feeling once the cold hit the mice are going to find a way into my garage…

Omg. I posted this on another thread but I just had to share it.... It is in the latest Amazon catalog for Christmas toys.

20221005_215100.jpg

Depends on how big they got . Sometimes I only save a cutting . A larger plant yields a lot of cuttings in the spring . Easy way to get lots of starts for planting out .
BB468768-C498-4FCA-9D69-843BC8127CD1.jpeg
Is this the same plant you are talking about ( even if the colors are different). I believe that it is. I planted mine late. Threw a whole packet of seeds into the one pot. They didn’t flower until the end of September. Even then it was just 2 stems. But if I can over winter them that would be great!

Y'all!!! These pumpkins won't stop! :lau If anyone has every struggled to grow pumpkins, plant Long Island Cheese Pumpkins!
I think I'll plant them on our bluff but in feed bags of good soil to hold in moisture.
Omg. I posted this on another thread but I just had to share it.... It is in the latest Amazon catalog for Christmas toys.
Dang I knew we shouldn't have thrown out that catalog! I want one of those to put on a shelf in my room 'cuz I'm a dork. It'll go great with my dinosaurs. :yesss:

The rhubarb jam set up perfectly and bonus, DP likes it and she generally hates rhubarb.

Back
Top Bottom