What did you do in the garden today?

just took another batch of sliced beets out of the freeze dryer. they are like beet potato chips and absolutely delicious IU !! Given they are thin wafers, am using the pharma tray set, which essentially doubles the amount per batch I am doing. I really need to start looking for other plants to do the same with. I tried my lufa as well, the young ones you eat just like you'd eat a zucchini and those are pretty yummy too I think as I am preparing foods, cooking them, canning / whatEVER .. the liquids that come out, I know what it is, super pure super vitamin rich?? veggie gizzard squeezins !!! I am going to start saving this, use it as a base for all my soups, anything that requires water be put into it, even bread loaves, use this. Add to flavor, add to vitamins, I don't see any downsides to using the liquid here.

We shall see

Aaron

I use veggie liquids to wet chicken feed as well. I sometimes think I feed chickens better then myself, lol.

I use veggie liquids to wet chicken feed as well. I sometimes think I feed chickens better then myself, lol.
The only thing id worry about is, some of that stuff is pretty salty, unfortunately. Gotta be careful you don't make them sick. Humans can tolerate eating crap a lot better than many animals can. Good idea there too though. Hate just dumping it down the drain, but TBH even my drain water, unless it's soapy / full of bleach it goes i nto the garden too

aaron

Back
Top Bottom