What did you do today?

I got my coffee and logged on to BYC – finished my second cup and tidied up the house, went outside and gave my chicken’s fresh water and their treats. Then I raked and burned enough pine straw to fill Tiger Stadium. After I smoked up the hood – I came in and got a shower and logged on to BYC and The Easy Garden and talked to Steve about planting a veggie garden in the spring.
smile.png

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies :

Ya but did ya notice the comom theme is.

computer - birds - computer - pets - computer - somthing to do with pets - computer

caf.gif
jumpy.gif
caf.gif
yippiechickie.gif
caf.gif
bun.gif
caf.gif
D.gif
caf.gif

Where my 10$ Rooster-Red I bet you fluff asnf stuff would be on today!!!​

Quote:
I have to ask what is WOW and were you playing this while driving????

ever hear of opie and anthony??

WOW = world of warcraft

And never heard of opie and anthony.

The driving was separate. :p

I made a commando shopping raid on the mall.
Had to pickip something for DD only sold at one of the specialty shops.

Mission accomplished in less than 15 minutes, including parking!

When you enter the mall in full camo people tend to get out of your way.
smile.png

Woke up @ 5:45 (at work), clocked in @ 6 a.m.
Cooked breakfast for the two kids that didn't get to go home to their families for Christmas.
Helped them bathe, clean their rooms, etc.
Got off work @ 9 a.m.
Did one of my infamous 15 min. swoops thru Wally world for some last minute grocery needs.
Saw a beagle that's been living by the side of the highway since last week was still there (and is now injured). Turned around and went back to try and get her *&^%$$#!# owner's phone number off her collar, but couldn't find her by the time I got back.
sad.png

Got home. Ranted and raved about people that don't tend to their pets and/or hunting dogs for a good long while.
Opened presents. Watched my SO play with his new playstation while I tinkered with my new cell phone.
Saw the SO off to work @ 4. Took a good long nap.
Now I'm here and/or cleaning house, mainly killing time till the SO gets home; sometime after 3 a.m.
We'll eat breakfast when he gets home and then hang out the DO NOT DISTURB sign until sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom