What did you do with your FIRST EGG?

Quote:
Ok, I give up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Rebbetzin/Email icons/asking.gifWhat are those three squares on the left hand sice of the plate?

Glad someone else asked that!!! Has me baffled too!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Oh an first egg went into some kind of salad which I have forgotten now, either egg, chicken or potato salad...

I thought they resembled some kind of dog treat?!?
hu.gif
But who cooks breakfast and serves it on a plate to their pooch?

I figured the three rectangles were some kind of bacon(substitute)... I thought maybe vegetarian at first, but that sausage pattie looks to be the real thing..
idunno.gif

-Kim

I'm wondering what the 3 things are too...I thought "what the heck is that?" Everything else looks good though.

Oh....and my son ate our first egg. He would eat eggs for almost every meal if I let him.

Last edited:
Quote:
Drill a small hole with a diamond bit on a dremel only on the fat end of the egg. Take a hypo syringe *you and get them at any drug store and fill it with water. Holding the egg with the hole down, squirt the water into the egg to displace the egg. Then empty the water out. This way you can save the contents of the egg for eating.

After the egg is empty take the syringe and fill it with clorox and fill the egg and let it sit about 30 minutes. This will dissolve the membrane in the egg and make it sanitary.

Never use vinegar as this will dissolve the egg shell also.

Here's what I did with my 1st egg. Used a small nest found in the backyard and sat it in front of one of my chicken statues.
1stegg.jpg

Jacie

Back
Top Bottom