What did you do with your flock today?

Pics
Hello! This is a place to post pictures/talk about what you and your flock have done today.

I was on a zoom call earlier and Iris, my rooster, decided to stand behind me and crow repeatedly. Thankfully I was on mute, but it was still annoying. They couldn’t see him, but they could see me trying to make him quiet, which was a little embarrassing. :lol:
Here’s a pic of my boy with some mini roses.
View attachment 2128202

What about you guys? Have you done anything interesting with your flock today?

Here are a few pictures of my birds.
View attachment 2128859View attachment 2128860View attachment 2128833View attachment 2128869
View attachment 2128894
i've been really excited for my girls hatch day (may 7th) but i forgot it 😭 i remembered today and felt so bad i let them free range all day & gave them lots of treats (hanging lettuce, eggs, pear).

for my chicks i gave them a mirror and showed them some youtube videos, which they really liked :) they love to stare at themselves and peck the spots they see on their faces :)

My broody hen is a GLW. All of my Wyandottes are sassy but when I handle them they are so gentle. I’ve even picked my broody off ofher eggs and she’s just made some noises and then been okay.

Irene is currently broody. So far she’s the softest broody I’ve had. 😍
She’s pretty chill with humans and lets me touch her and pull her off of eggs, but she attacks the the dogs and some of the other hens.
Are you going to let her hatch any chicks?

Beigie likes to sit in my shoulder when I let the birds out. It’s a little inconvenient to try to feed them and open the door with my arm mostly frozen to keep her from sliding off, but it’s cute and it makes her happy.
Here’s a pic of her I took a day or two ago on my shoulder.
612B2EE0-C15E-4665-8DD9-82BD9A478CDA.jpeg

I’ve also accidentally turned her into a snack monster. She spends all day by the front door trying to get in, begging for snacks. If given the chance, she runs inside. She also chases people around the yard for snacks. :lau
Here she is waiting outside the door.
8E0580AF-7A0B-4DCD-BEF6-AF1F7D192859.jpeg

Attachments

• 19CFFCCB-A789-4427-8839-DE9818B35652.jpeg
    19CFFCCB-A789-4427-8839-DE9818B35652.jpeg
    855.3 KB · Views: 6
Beigie likes to sit in my shoulder when I let the birds out. It’s a little inconvenient to try to feed them and open the door with my arm mostly frozen to keep her from sliding off, but it’s cute and it makes her happy.
Here’s a pic of her I took a day or two ago on my shoulder. View attachment 2130377
I’ve also accidentally turned her into a snack monster. She spends all day by the front door trying to get in, begging for snacks. If given the chance, she runs inside. She also chases people around the yard for snacks. :lau
Here she is waiting outside the door.
View attachment 2130409
Adorable! What kind of snack does she like?

Back
Top Bottom