What did you do with your flock today?

My blink cost $110. per year for 9 cameras. When DH asked me what I wanted for mom's day (I think) that was my response. Peace of mind ♡ I went without video back up untill I found the special I could afford.
I hope a good deal comes your way 🤞
I have Arlo, and the cheapest plan is 120 for unlimited devices.

I spent from 1:30 to 8:30 at the emergency vets yesterday. Little Goose tested positive for parvo. He was vomiting yesterday morning and didn't want food again. The cost for full treatment in a hospital was unfortunately too high. I did get everything I need to try treating him at home. So please all say a small prayer for the little guy. He's had his morning meds and I'm just waiting for an extra set of hands to help me administer this mornings IV.

On the bright side, our other dogs are all up to date on shots and older so should be safe. And even though I feel like a schmuck for thinking Friday was about the bloody toad, the vet said he's early in getting treatment by his symptoms so it's hopeful.

Chickens will have to make do with minimal care again today.

I spent from 1:30 to 8:30 at the emergency vets yesterday. Little Goose tested positive for parvo. He was vomiting yesterday morning and didn't want food again. The cost for full treatment in a hospital was unfortunately too high. I did get everything I need to try treating him at home. So please all say a small prayer for the little guy. He's had his morning meds and I'm just waiting for an extra set of hands to help me administer this mornings IV.

On the bright side, our other dogs are all up to date on shots and older so should be safe. And even though I feel like a schmuck for thinking Friday was about the bloody toad, the vet said he's early in getting treatment by his symptoms so it's hopeful.

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. You are absolutely in my good thoughts. I have full faith in you, you are smart and capable and prepared. This pup, no matter what, is lucky to have you on his team. Hugs and kisses to pup ♡ hugs to you too as you guys go through this together. Wish I was there to give a hand 🤚 or 2 🤚🤚. Best to all. ❤️❤️❤️

Aloha kakahiaka all!
Was kind of wiped after the late night trapping. Almost filled my hopeful quota but did get the ones she wanted. Looking forward to this being a thing.

After cleaning cages and returning them, DH and I went for a ride up Koke'e to check on things and feed the feral flock. Internet has been down for a few days and with that my security cameras.
20230603_155712.jpg
20230603_155633.jpg
20230603_160021.jpg
20230603_160030.jpg

Lillys i planted over 10 years ago, and 2 year hydrangeas cuttings finally starting to get a hold.

The flocks were happy to see me and get their bonus meal. I'll be heading up for the summer soon, so it is time to make a plan for their new coop. Probably just do a deep version of what I have here w/ more solid walls.

Been so busy I have not scraped boards for a few days. This morning I will have a big harvest of 💩 for my compost.
Forgot to mark my calendar for when Hope went broody 🙄 Not sure when I will learn... so gotta back track. Think I am close to the 10 day mark. IDK, time is a blurr... 😑

Gotta do some serious sewing of bags today. Waiting for coffee to kick in.

Last edited:

Oh no! Poor little Goose! I will be thinking good thoughts for him ❤️ You are such a kind and caring person to be doing all of that for him!! ❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom