What did you do with your flock today?

Oh what fun! Looking forward to the update ♡

Oh my, that is sweet 😍 kinda like a kitty lol.

Well, good morning gang! 2 nice cups of Joe already, yum!
With DH on Oahu my daily chores are increased so now I have to plan my day a little better. Actually feels good to be a bit busy and to be back on horse duty. They miss their mom forsure so I am going to spend a few hours at the pasture letting them graze as tomorrow I will make the time to work them in the round pen and then go for a ride. Let's hope the weather does not blister.
Went for my walk a little late today, did the chicken shuffle and clean and now gotta get them back in the run b4 I head out. Loving today's rhythm.
Fast forward. At the pasture with the mules and it is a perfect day.View attachment 3122149View attachment 3122150We have some nice grass after the rains so I am going to go cut some for my chooks nesting material. They will love a freshening up.View attachment 3122148
Looks like paradise!! :love Sounds like a nice day of good work and time spent with your lovely animals!

Yes, nice to reboot.
Just got home and heard there is MORE horrific news from Texas 💔💔💔😥 oh goodness. Bless the children. 👼👼👼🙏🙏🙏 I am sorry for them and their families and also how this is effecting the decent people of this country. Just a shame to say the VERY least.
I know, I was just reading about this, it just cuts so deep every time. I am taking my daughter to see a therapist, as her anxieties and stress about dying has become a bit debilitating it seems. I am certain that the world they live in these days is not the world I wanted them to have to grow up in...😢

I know, I was just reading about this, it just cuts so deep every time. I am taking my daughter to see a therapist, as her anxieties and stress about dying has become a bit debilitating it seems. I am certain that the world they live in these days is not the world I wanted them to have to grow up in...😢
It is shameful. Utterly and completely shameful. We don't even care enough to protect children. It's just me me me, I I I. Disgusting.

Oh what fun! Looking forward to the update ♡

Oh my, that is sweet 😍 kinda like a kitty lol.

Well, good morning gang! 2 nice cups of Joe already, yum!
With DH on Oahu my daily chores are increased so now I have to plan my day a little better. Actually feels good to be a bit busy and to be back on horse duty. They miss their mom forsure so I am going to spend a few hours at the pasture letting them graze as tomorrow I will make the time to work them in the round pen and then go for a ride. Let's hope the weather does not blister.
Went for my walk a little late today, did the chicken shuffle and clean and now gotta get them back in the run b4 I head out. Loving today's rhythm.
Fast forward. At the pasture with the mules and it is a perfect day.View attachment 3122149View attachment 3122150We have some nice grass after the rains so I am going to go cut some for my chooks nesting material. They will love a freshening up.View attachment 3122148
So beautiful where you are!

Good afternoon all I am just dumb founded but the world today .. Teachers dying for their students to live ?
There is no sense to it.
Here too. It's beyond heartbreaking. My youngest graduates tomorrow and I'm so thankful.
A body hardly knows what to do anymore other than show up to the poles and hopefully put a few bad guys out of work.
Poor babies. Poor families. Poor community.
Vote and hope it's enough.

Back
Top Bottom