What did you do with your flock today?

I’ve been soaking Iris’s feet in Epsom salt for the past 2-3 days, and today I finally got some of his bumble out! :woot And even better, it was the part with the worst of it. It’s now almost completely gone in that toe.
He was such a good boy the entire time.:love

You amaze me!!!
:bow:love

Really mine love them but also beans frozen .. Any frozen veggie
I will often buy extra in the warmest of time here also

Honestly, I’m really surprised they didn’t like them. I guess they’re more like little kids than I thought. XD
Even the ducks weren’t interested. Maybe after a few tries they’ll grow on them. I saw Beigie eating a few, but she’ll eat anything and everything.

I started Iris on daily soaks of TricideNeo.
First I soaked his feet in warm Epsom salt for about 20-30 minutes, and then tried to get some more bumble out. After I was done and his feet were dry, I made a batch of TricideNeo (half a tablespoon of the powder mixed in two quarts of distilled water) and soaked his feet in it for 5 minutes. I put a little betadine on and wrapped his feet.
Hopefully this’ll help his bumblefoot, since regular Epsom salt soaks hasn’t really been doing much.

I started Iris on daily soaks of TricideNeo.
First I soaked his feet in warm Epsom salt for about 20-30 minutes, and then tried to get some more bumble out. After I was done and his feet were dry, I made a batch of TricideNeo (half a tablespoon of the powder mixed in two quarts of distilled water) and soaked his feet in it for 5 minutes. I put a little betadine on and wrapped his feet.
Hopefully this’ll help his bumblefoot, since regular Epsom salt soaks hasn’t really been doing much.

I hope this works.:fl An antibiotic in a human will usually start showing small signs of improvement in 24hrs. I’m curious to see if this is working & how fast you’ll see results... I hope you’re taking notes for posterity.

I took 2 young cockerel from my silkie coop to the main coop.. Red my EE rooster is very good at raising birds even cockerel .. They had started mounting the silkie they where not much bigger than them but do not need my little banty hurt as the two cockerel grow they are both going to freezer camp soon as they are big enough anyway

Today was day #2 for Iris’s TricideNeo soaks. I did the same thing as I did yesterday, with 20 minutes in Epsom salt and 5 minutes in TricideNeo. I didn’t spend as much time picking at his bumble as I normally do, since it was getting a little late.
So far there isn’t a visible difference since I started the trineo soaks, but it’ll probably take a few days.

His one toe is starting to heal up
though! It looks so much better. Unfortunately I forgot to take pics of it. :/

Back
Top Bottom