What did you do with your flock today?

Interesting never tried growin anything like that like to learn
They have some good threads on here about it.

I honestly don’t know much about them. It was DH’s pet project. He did all of the research, then he had to unexpectedly go out of town for a crazy long time & guess who got thrust blindly into insect husbandry. I know how to feed them & so far that’s been enough.

My girls chilling out in the sun

Attachments

• 32615620-FFBC-41DE-92AB-A8EE5C01E35F.jpeg
    32615620-FFBC-41DE-92AB-A8EE5C01E35F.jpeg
    528.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 7CBACB9C-192C-44DF-900D-0617BCCBD26E.jpeg
    7CBACB9C-192C-44DF-900D-0617BCCBD26E.jpeg
    535.9 KB · Views: 5
Iris has still been getting daily soaks in TricideNeo. His feet look slightly better, but not a lot. I haven’t really been poking at his bumble, or soaking his feet in Epsom salt, because by the time I remember to do it it’s already close to his bedtime. :rolleyes:
Tomorrow I’m going to make another batch of the Tricide, and hopefully I’ll remember to get his feet soaking earlier.

I snatched Simnel off of a perch earlier and gave him a little cuddle. Picked Ran, who is currently limping, up and carried her back to the porch because she likes hanging out there. Sadly missed one of my guinea keets' first escapade from their box.
And scolded Spook for being such a baby when I went out to put the birds in after dark -- he was still out on the deck railing, waiting. He's a fully-grown guinea now! He should know how to put himself to bed, the big baby, mutter, mutter, mutter....

Think I got dislike of guinea from my Ma .. I grew up on cattle farm but had everything we ate there.. Ma decided to have a few guinea .. They where so loud we butchered them in like a week. Dad refused to eat the meat he fed it to the dogs .. He cleaned up Pearl Harbor when he was a young man would not kill unless it fed the family until those guinea

Back
Top Bottom