What did you do with your flock today?

Beautiful!

Thank you!

Yeah she is! In the future I'll have to get more of this breed! Always doing silly things and loves/requests to hangout with me -yet not a softie and competing for top of the pecking order.

Aw, I would love to have a Russian orloff. I love breeds with big cheeks. :love

Yes, understood. I was afraid to leave them in case...idk. But, how or when will I know what to do next? I brought them in with me, made sure they ate and I let them drink a bit of Hydro stuff because...Idk why.. because.. except they might be stressed? Idk. Turned on the heat lamp like 90 degrees now but with increase cool air space. But, they've been exploring and falling over asleep!! Lol. Then wake up and go, go, go. Too cute.

Last edited:
Yes, understood. I was afraid to leave them in case...idk. But, how or when will I know what to do next? I brought them in with me, made sure they ate and I let them drink a bit of Hydro stuff because...Idk why.. because.. except they might be stressed? Idk. Turned on the heat lamp like 90 degrees now but with increase cool air space. But, they've been exploring and falling over asleep!! Lol. Then wake up and go, go, go. Too cute.
In a few+ weeks they’ll start getting really stinky & your instinct to move them to a bigger, outdoor grow out pen will kick in. Best start building one now so it’s ready. Put it in a place where they are safe from the mean girls, but can still see each other.

In a few+ weeks they’ll start getting really stinky & your instinct to move them to a bigger, outdoor grow out pen will kick in. Best start building one now so it’s ready. Put in in a place where they are safe from the mean girls, but can still see each other.
Gotcha! Will do. Thanks so much

QUESTIONS:
Does this grow place go in the run?
Do they ever get to share the coop?
How long does that type of look at me via wire exposure last?
Everyone does things differently. Some people make their grow out pen inside the coop. Mine is separate. Mine eventually all share the big coop, but only when they’re full grown. I know other people do things differently. Ask lots of questions & do what fits best for your situation.

Everyone does things differently. Some people make their grow out pen inside the coop. Mine is separate. Mine eventually all share the big coop, but only when they’re full grown. I know other people do things differently. Ask lots of questions & do what fits best for your situation.
Ok, Thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom