What did you do with your flock today?

Had a spa day
big girl bath.jpg
IMG_6193.jpeg
IMG_6210.jpeg
IMG_6211.jpeg
IMG_6214.jpeg

I got misters set up today. It’s not the prettiest job, but it will do for now. Some of the birds (cough-cowardly-rooster-cough) are a bit afeared of it. Funny how much he hates even the slightest amount of water. I had the hose on at a trickle earlier today. Everybody, but the roo was lined up drinking & enjoying it as it ran down the hill.

I got misters set up today. It’s not the prettiest job, but it will do for now. Some of the birds (cough-cowardly-rooster-cough) are a bit afeared of it. Funny how much he hates even the slightest amount of water. I had the hose on at a trickle earlier today. Everybody, but the roo was lined up drinking & enjoying it as it ran down the hill.
Mine do not mind the misting but that is up on the fence. They do not like by to use the mist setting on the hose nozzle though. It is too close to them then

So far, I cooked them eggs, oats, plain yogurt, their purina/omega layer feed, sprinkle of chick starter and the egg shells into a dish of mash. When I went outside, they heard the screen door and came running! Clucking n yaking and squawking up a storm.. I love watching them waddle/run. Lol
It's to cute for words.
I noticed Sunny was missing and busy laying her green egg for her Mama Hen. So, I saved a scoop for her.
As I went to sit on my little stool,
I said " you don't even know what I have!"
I couldn't get the dish down fast enough. (They acted like kids when you go to visit someone and they are "Starving" even though they already ate at home!!) Lol

Back
Top Bottom