What did you do with your flock today?

Thank you!

Iris is two and he still hasn’t realized I’m the same person, only wearing different pants. He seems to think I get replaced by some imposter in sweatpants everytime it gets cold. I can’t imagine how he would act if he saw me in a mask.

Those are really nice! Your husband did a great job.
Thank you all so much! I don’t know if I posted pics of my entire coop and run yet. He built it all pretty much 100% by himself this summer. I am not able to do too much as I have explained before with all my lovely joint issues and major back problems. The medication I have to take also limits the amount of MS heat and sun I can get nice exposure to so I have to watch it and I cannot help him outside too much because overheating can slip up on me and get my blood pressure way up there fairly quickly. I have to keep that from happening. I have to watch out that I don’t get a migraine from it very easily. I am bad to do that real fast and it is UGLY! 🙏🤪😰🥵🤮🤒🙃😎 so needless to say after all that happens he has to basically do all the construction himself. He did all the building of the coop and run himself. I am so thankful for my husband and his talents and skill but also his willingness to make me happy and build things for my pets. He really did a great job. All that is left is for me to paint the coop and for the chickens to lay their first eggs! Lol!

Thank you all so much! I don’t know if I posted pics of my entire coop and run yet. He built it all pretty much 100% by himself this summer. I am not able to do too much as I have explained before with all my lovely joint issues and major back problems. The medication I have to take also limits the amount of MS heat and sun I can get nice exposure to so I have to watch it and I cannot help him outside too much because overheating can slip up on me and get my blood pressure way up there fairly quickly. I have to keep that from happening. I have to watch out that I don’t get a migraine from it very easily. I am bad to do that real fast and it is UGLY! 🙏🤪😰🥵🤮🤒🙃😎 so needless to say after all that happens he has to basically do all the construction himself. He did all the building of the coop and run himself. I am so thankful for my husband and his talents and skill but also his willingness to make me happy and build things for my pets. He really did a great job. All that is left is for me to paint the coop and for the chickens to lay their first eggs! Lol!
Oh ! Forgot! I will post some pics of the completed- painted coop and run after I get it painted this week! Lol!

Sat with my little flock of 12 for about an hour before they all retired for the evening.Took some photos.
6AC83577-4DC0-48EF-A40F-CDC88AB13C8F.jpeg
7795CFB9-E476-4F18-8C1E-A8862726F682.jpeg
EA078C7F-C954-4855-B940-9DBB9705DE16.jpeg
DEC7C67F-7269-43D3-8C39-9008552D4B0C.jpeg

Try to do this daily. Relaxing for me and them too I think😊

Congratulations on getting your coop finished!😊
Took my husband and daughter about two months to finish our coop😊
Father/daughter project, nice bonding time for them.
So nice when it is all done and the chickens are happy.

Congratulations on getting your coop finished!😊
Took my husband and daughter about two months to finish our coop😊
Father/daughter project, nice bonding time for them.
So nice when it is all done and the chickens are happy.
Yes! And when Mama is happy. Cause when Mama is not happy ... nobody is happy !!!lol!!!

I haven’t noticed any improvements in my patients, so I’ve started soaking their feet in Epsom salt twice a day, and I’m soaking Iris in TricideNeo once a day. The poor boy was really upset when I grabbed him for the second time, but Papa seemed okay with it.
I haven’t found a way to do it that will take up less time, but hopefully I can figure out something soon. I tried having me sister hold Papa, but that didn’t work very well.

I haven’t noticed any improvements in my patients, so I’ve started soaking their feet in Epsom salt twice a day, and I’m soaking Iris in TricideNeo once a day. The poor boy was really upset when I grabbed him for the second time, but Papa seemed okay with it.
I haven’t found a way to do it that will take up less time, but hopefully I can figure out something soon. I tried having me sister hold Papa, but that didn’t work very well.
When I was doing soaks I put the bird in the tub and pulled the shower curtain. You can soak a few at a time that way so less time consuming.

Back
Top Bottom