What did you do with your flock today?

Hello! This is a place to post pictures/talk about what you and your flock have done today.

I was on a zoom call earlier and Iris, my rooster, decided to stand behind me and crow repeatedly. Thankfully I was on mute, but it was still annoying. They couldn’t see him, but they could see me trying to make him quiet, which was a little embarrassing. :lol:
Here’s a pic of my boy with some mini roses.
View attachment 2128202

What about you guys? Have you done anything interesting with your flock today?

Here are a few pictures of my birds.
View attachment 2128859View attachment 2128860View attachment 2128833View attachment 2128869
View attachment 2128894
2 Rhode island red and an easter egger went broody.!! :)

I’ve been treating a hen for a impacted crop :(
I just had my L. Brahma die after a bad case of sour crop sprung up after the rains. I left her for an hour and she must have asperated. :hitShe obviously ate something moldy.... and she was older... and I had been prepared to start losing my older girls but it still stings. She was a very good girl.
Good luck with your sweetie- well, much better luck than we had. RIP Priscilla

I just had my L. Brahma die after a bad case of sour crop sprung up after the rains. I left her for an hour and she must have asperated. :hitShe obviously ate something moldy.... and she was older... and I had been prepared to start losing my older girls but it still stings. She was a very good girl.
I am sorry for your loss!

I’ve been treating a hen for a impacted crop :(
Good luck, impacted crop is a pain to deal with.
2 Rhode island red and an easter egger went broody.!! :)
Are you going to let them hatch any eggs?
I’m sorry for you loss. :hugs

Hey cleaned the coops handed out large amount of oatmeal both coops what a hit had a older bag of it and steal cut oats .. Think I prefer the other .. plain oatmeal ..
so steal cut can go to the birds next month.
More work to add phots now huh
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom