What did you do with your flock today?

Happy Friday back to you garden is planted and killing rats is my game just having a blast have a CO2 pistol by daisy on it's way
I actually have one of those. It was to shoot the wild roosters in the butt so they would go away. Fun concept but I did not have much luck. Let me know how you do!

Last edited:
I was taking photos of my climbing roses and found the birds all gathered other side of the fence. I was pleased there where no aphids I could find so far on any of three or the clematis
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg

The birds have all been locked in runs all week due to construction workers in the yard. They all did pretty well, but I’m sure they’re not pleased. Tomorrow they will be free to poop on my porch once again. 🙄
Did you tell us what you are doing? Are we getting a new coop to drool over?!! What ever it is it sounds most exciting!!!

Hi gang! I was wondering where everyone went... :hmm I guess I went away too...

Just chicken upkeep today- boards, feed, waterers. I did empty a few bags of composted horse poop in the rooster pens for fun and fill. I ordered some cute tin signs for aesthetics and they all came in yesterday. It was fun to liven the place up a little.
I just sold a 2mo cockerel a few minutes ago. He will be in charge of 15 girls in a few months. The guy wanted two and I some how talked him out of it... does that make me an idiot? I'm kind of thinking it does.... I should have loaded him up lol.

Been busy around the house in-between kitten ambushes. They are still an absolute joy and we are very attached especially when they nap. Both Mango and Mochi go in for their appointments on Saturday so I will be laying low with them for a few days after.
I also had to do some yard work and house work up Koke'e as a friend is going to borrow the cabin for family fun. DH suggested I build a coop up there lol. He has come a loooong way.

Did you tell us what you are doing? Are we getting a new coop to drool over?!! What ever it is it sounds most exciting!!!
Nothing too exciting. Just a deck replacement. The dumpster just left so we are free to release the mini velociraptors.

Good luck tomorrow! I hope you have a solid cage to transport them in. Maybe reinforced with a roll of duck tape.

Back
Top Bottom