What did you do with your flock today?

Well, that was possibly one of the grossest things I’ve had to deal with. I don’t feel queasy often, but this almost made me hurl. XD
I forgot to bring it inside, so it’s been sitting out in the sun since yesterday morning. :sick
Here’s a comparison with a different duck egg (they’re not from the same duck) and then one with a quarter.
1716FDDE-50B9-434D-840C-913B54D5AC56.jpeg
023485C3-4AC4-41F6-9F40-E2D639FBB6FB.jpeg

And below are the pictures of it cracked open.
940E854E-71A9-4420-BCC0-7F72040E4E0C.jpeg
B5E0DE28-DBF6-40DF-9574-3F06AC354A1C.jpeg
9658181A-39DD-42EF-9CB4-54C2E7CCCD53.jpeg
I did end up needing a small hammer. It almost exploded on me. While I was (gently) hitting it, some of the liquid kept spewing out from a different crack. :sick

I don’t think it’s a lash egg, but I’m definitely not an expert. This is my first time dealing with something like this. It smelled SO bad, even with a mask. I had to throw it in the field by my house.

Well, that was possibly one of the grossest things I’ve had to deal with. I don’t feel queasy often, but this almost made me hurl. XD
I forgot to bring it inside, so it’s been sitting out in the sun since yesterday morning. :sick
Here’s a comparison with a different duck egg (they’re not from the same duck) and then one with a quarter.View attachment 2784598View attachment 2784597
And below are the pictures of it cracked open.
I did end up needing a small hammer. It almost exploded on me. While I was (gently) hitting it, some of the liquid kept spewing out from a different crack. :sick

I don’t think it’s a lash egg, but I’m definitely not an expert. This is my first time dealing with something like this. It smelled SO bad, even with a mask. I had to throw it in the field by my house.
Wow..the contents of that egg is not even egg like at all!
How strange and gross. 🤢

Back
Top Bottom