What did you do with your flock today?

I’m having a heck of a time convincing my husband we need one at all haha. Look at these babies though! How could you say no?!
So this person has bred these incredibly beautiful kittens? And Christmas is around the corner?! ♡♡♡ oh gosh. I would not be able to resist. They are incredible and would be such an asset to your little farm.

Good morning! I had a sad morning!! My favorite Ameraucana crowed in my face while in my lap!! :( Puff and Fluff are boys :( :( I'm getting more worried about Brad's crop too...she just isn't clearing out her crop and is getting more and more puffed up. UGH. I fed her cream of wheat mixed with Nutridrench and Greek yogurt...I'm hoping that helps get some food into her. Chickens just need to stop getting sick!

Still waiting to hear more about those kittens...I also inquired about a ragdoll kitty and an older Scottish Fold kitty. The shelters are really hard to adopt from right now, I wish it wasn't so hard!

Good morning! I had a sad morning!! My favorite Ameraucana crowed in my face while in my lap!! :( Puff and Fluff are boys :( :( I'm getting more worried about Brad's crop too...she just isn't clearing out her crop and is getting more and more puffed up. UGH. I fed her cream of wheat mixed with Nutridrench and Greek yogurt...I'm hoping that helps get some food into her. Chickens just need to stop getting sick!

Still waiting to hear more about those kittens...I also inquired about a ragdoll kitty and an older Scottish Fold kitty. The shelters are really hard to adopt from right now, I wish it wasn't so hard!
I'm so sorry about you having yet another boy! You have had some bad chicken luck so far. But if you picked up straight run that would be the average right?
Those kittens are beautiful shelter kittens. Makes me want to snuggle with coco and a book.

I'm so sorry about you having yet another boy! You have had some bad chicken luck so far. But if you picked up straight run that would be the average right?
Those kittens are beautiful shelter kittens. Makes me want to snuggle with coco and a book.
Yup, I am learning that I should NOT buy straight run chicks haha. I just don't have the luck!

I know they are just gorgeous little kitties! I miss having a purring sweet kitty in my lap. Hope they get back to me soon!

Wow that is something ... Think we have enough cats.
4 in the house 3 outside
I know, we were both kind of shocked cuz the Nintendo is all they've talked about for over a month! I definitely passed on my bleeding heart, haha. The last cat we had never used the litter box and was an anxious nut case, so my husband has not been thrilled at doing that again. I am hopeful we get a more well adjusted kitty and a girl. My mom at one point had 8 feral kitties she was caring for outside, a litter of feral kittens inside in a bedroom, and 6 cats indoors...haha, wonder where I get it from?? :D

We trapped cats the better half had been feeding many from the back porch as we were getting to move here.
One queen mean as a snake turned out to be pregnant.
She had 5 kittens on us .. Homed with friends 2 other 3 we kept and raised. They are quite feral to other folks do trust us now.

We trapped cats the better half had been feeding many from the back porch as we were getting to move here.
One queen mean as a snake turned out to be pregnant.
She had 5 kittens on us .. Homed with friends 2 other 3 we kept and raised. They are quite feral to other folks do trust us now.
That's how I got my kitty Ella. My aunt had two pregnant cats dumped on her property outside of Portland and we visited after they'd all been born and were living on her porch. There were 22 kittens!! She was one of the least friendly and most scared kitties, but I was determined to have her. She was the best kitty and lived to be 20 years old. I got her when I was 12 and she lived to meet my husband 20 years later. I miss her. <3

Back
Top Bottom