What did you do with your flock today?

It’s been cold and a little wet here, so I didn’t get any bird pics.

The remaining two SFs have been noticeably different since Coco died. Santa has always hated me, but now she avoids me like the plague, and Nikki, who used to run up to me and let me scratch her back, has stopped doing that. She doesn’t run away, she just ignores me. I’m hoping I’ll be able to get her love back, because it’s been bumming me out. :/

All your talk about kittens has me wanting one myself! Although with the amount of animals living in here, there’s really no room. XD
If/when you get one (or two! Or three, or four, or—), I expect to see lots of pics!

It’s been cold and a little wet here, so I didn’t get any bird pics.

The remaining two SFs have been noticeably different since Coco died. Santa has always hated me, but now she avoids me like the plague, and Nikki, who used to run up to me and let me scratch her back, has stopped doing that. She doesn’t run away, she just ignores me. I’m hoping I’ll be able to get her love back, because it’s been bumming me out. :/

All your talk about kittens has me wanting one myself! Although with the amount of animals living in here, there’s really no room. XD
If/when you get one (or two! Or three, or four, or—), I expect to see lots of pics!
Aww poor little SFs just need to mourn their friend Coco and are feeling like they need their space. They will love you again 😍 When you first said Santa hated you, I was like Oh no! Why? Were you naughty this year? 😆😆

I have a kitty dilemma now! I found another one and I just know the first one I see I’m going to bring home haha. Look at this girl…it’s impossible not to want her…😍😍😍
F7A4C1B6-B262-4975-AE2E-1767A9AA95DE.jpeg

Aww poor little SFs just need to mourn their friend Coco and are feeling like they need their space. They will love you again 😍 When you first said Santa hated you, I was like Oh no! Why? Were you naughty this year? 😆😆

I have a kitty dilemma now! I found another one and I just know the first one I see I’m going to bring home haha. Look at this girl…it’s impossible not to want her…😍😍😍
View attachment 2921886
I hope so. Maybe some live mealworms will get them to love me sooner.
Haha! I bet she thinks so. XD

She’s gorgeous! Those eyes! :O she has such a cute face, I love her!

View attachment 2921886
That got me also many cats are born blue eye that can change ..Here this is my Bandit he is ragdoll but very small I got him free
002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom