What did you do with your flock today?

They’re so cute! I love my sapphire gems, they’re such beautiful birds, not to mention big, fluffy, and super chill.
I’m sorry you lost your brahmas. : (
Thanks, me too. Gonna go back to rural king and get some more maybe and my money back and emotional collateral😂 idk if they have enough money for thst, but they shouldn’t sell sick baby chicks🙄

Thanks, me too. Gonna go back to rural king and get some more maybe and my money back and emotional collateral😂 idk if they have enough money for thst, but they shouldn’t sell sick baby chicks🙄
I’d love to see pics of them if/when you get more! You can never have too many chick pics. XD
U have pics of them?
Yes, I do! I have two, Yennifer and Geralt. I don’t have any recent pics of Gary, so I’ll make up for it with extra pictures of Yen. She’s the prettier one, anyway. XD
CB171C1D-35BE-4D28-8C78-1A725C0EC41A.jpeg
6EDA2074-4CD2-409D-88E3-1FAA9D64752F.jpeg
13BC472A-7A21-4D23-8EF6-EAFC446DE629.jpeg

I’d love to see pics of them if/when you get more! You can never have too many chick pics. XD

Yes, I do! I have two, Yennifer and Geralt. I don’t have any recent pics of Gary, so I’ll make up for it with extra pictures of Yen. She’s the prettier one, anyway. XD
View attachment 2949560View attachment 2949558View attachment 2949559
Oh wow they’re gorgeous! and for real I have so many pictures of my chickens that are almost 2 when they’re babies, all on my camera though🙄 they just don’t wanna transfer it’s infuriating

Oh wow they’re gorgeous! and for real I have so many pictures of my chickens that are almost 2 when they’re babies, all on my camera though🙄 they just don’t wanna transfer it’s infuriating
Thank you! Aw man, that sounds frustrating. If you ever get them to transfer, I’d love to see them!

Awwwwwwww one of my brown leghorn ladies laid her first egg today. I took a photo with it next to one of the regular eggs we get from the production reds. It's so frigging cute! It's smooth and perfect and just the awesomest little thing I've seen in a long time. It made me smile so much. And....because the roos have been particularly (ehem) persistent in their pursuit of going forth and multiplying, we'll also have fertilized eggs soon enough. For now though, I'm just in love with this teeny little oval bit of perfection. ❤
20220104_150548.jpg

Hauoli Makahiki hou!! 🥂🎉
So fun to catch up!
Ok @ROBroom Beebe gets a name change if I can remember it. Rambo... Rambutan.... Rumpelstilskin.. . gosh darn it..
@FD, no need for an intervention... we all know who your mom is and how she is... so maybe a group or family intervention but I'm sure she will sabotage any such nonsense.
@kurby22 things are sounding a little up on the chicken front. :fl:fl:fl:fl:fl
Loving the excursions @goats. I just love the way this thread thinks ♡♡♡
Beautiful shares and we are so lucky to have such kind knowledge on this thread. Thanks for the encouragement @nchls school .
K. I only missed @PJ. Nice photos, beautiful flock ♡♡♡
And some happy person who was being responsible checking the flock and made me feel a little slacker-ish.
So happy fourth all!

Back
Top Bottom