Okay ladies! Which one speaks to you? 😍
8EE64BE5-14CF-48D3-95A2-8F42D663ACED.jpeg

Or
64C96701-F1D9-4A53-89AF-6F4FD19F6CED.jpeg

Okay ladies! Which one speaks to you? 😍
View attachment 3439170
Or
View attachment 3439171
O that's a tough call! I like how your eye goes to the text first with the image as an accent on the first one. It has a strong logo feel. The second one has a classier feel and the quail is clearly a quail so shows the diversity of birds you raise better. I think either are wonderful, but lean towards the last one most. It feels more like you to me. Also like the way the flowers lean in towards each other...kinda closing the top to hold the eye down. It has a strong but delicate feel. You can't go wrong with either of those though! ❤️

We miss you Frankie! Glad things are going well! ❤️❤️
Hey Kurby! How have you been?
That would be like 7 in dog years!

How is Molly doing? Did you ever discover the mystery swelling cause? Her ears clear up ok? And the pigeons ♡♡♡?!!

All good over here. A bit of the same ol same ol thing. Flock is good so that is the main thing. Oh, got adopted by another cat 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️View attachment 3437136View attachment 3437137
So Mo'o makes 6 🙀😸😻😾😺😽💕
Don’t remind me! I had a dream the other night about getting another batch of chicks. I know I say this every year, but I really don’t have room this time. 😭

No progress with Molly’s issues, but she’s been going through an active period. I think the extra snacks I’ve been giving her is helping with that. : P
The pigeons are doing really good. Everyone has been broody recently, so the aviaries have all been really mellow. It’s nice. Ernie, one of my really mean ones, has been letting me pet him a lot more than usual. He still bites me pretty hard, but he doesn’t run away as often. Small wins. : P

Congrats on your new addition! Mo’o is so cute!!

O that's a tough call! I like how your eye goes to the text first with the image as an accent on the first one. It has a strong logo feel. The second one has a classier feel and the quail is clearly a quail so shows the diversity of birds you raise better. I think either are wonderful, but lean towards the last one most. It feels more like you to me. Also like the way the flowers lean in towards each other...kinda closing the top to hold the eye down. It has a strong but delicate feel. You can't go wrong with either of those though! ❤️
I have leaned that way myself, I like the way you describe it—strong but delicate ❤️❤️❤️

After not having chickens the past 10-11 yrs and turning coop into a shed had to split 10x20 back to 10x10 half coop for the 9 new birds. One 10' wall with entry door, nest boxes and roosting bars. Straw wall, door and wire tomorrow. Could have finished but those darn coffee breaks got in the way. Got to pace myself.
Congratulations (again)! Nice to have something to work with as opposed to starting from scratch I hope. Sounds like you have a solid plan. Post photos? 😁🐔

Back
Top Bottom