What did you do with your flock today?

Wouldn't it be fun to slow down and spend a few hours doing that again? Where did you catch them? We only have 1st ditch tilapia 🤣 on the Westside. Just kidding, I'm sure I could search the Waimea River but more easy to trade a friend in Kalaheo. She loves our eggs and horse poop compost. Plus she has a terrific set up, raises really nice guppies. And I don't have to crouch cuz sometimes it hurts getting up. I just know one day I gunna get stuck.
Yes, absolutely. Hana bata days, right? Caught them in Manoa Stream, next to my grandma's house. Just a short walk for us to get there, or bike ride Yeah, I don't do floors anymore. Resemble a beached whale trying to get up. Trading is the best!

Hennie lost one of her babies today. All four were bustling around this morning, but when I went to give them their baby mash this evening noticed there was only three chasing after her. Took a while to find the little tyke even though he was in the middle of the run. My eye sight without my glasses on isn't so hot anymore. It was a cold, wet, rainy day so betting baby got too chilled during eating sessions. ☹️
Rest are doing great ... Hennie just plops down anywhere to warm them up off and on, but at bedtime she calls them all into the nest box to keep extra warm overnight.
Sir Clucks has stopped trying to attack me when I bring their baby food ands switched to making his come get it calls. Every now and then one of the chicks wanders a bit far and cries and Sir Clucks will follow after making come get it sounds but with his head high and no tidbitting behavior...just the sound. Hoping he'll figure out how to lead the baby back to mom...right now it kind of looks like he's saying mom...come get your baby! 😂

I decided to lock the two hormonal teenager boys up. The girls were a lot calmer, and the cellmates even got a group visit from them. It's not as nerve wracking to be out there not having to have eyes on the back of my head constantly. Not sure how long their sentence will be. What say you all? They are 8 months old on the 29th.

I decided to lock the two hormonal teenager boys up. The girls were a lot calmer, and the cellmates even got a group visit from them. It's not as nerve wracking to be out there not having to have eyes on the back of my head constantly. Not sure how long their sentence will be. What say you all? They are 8 months old on the 29th.
12 months 🤣

Hennie lost one of her babies today. All four were bustling around this morning, but when I went to give them their baby mash this evening noticed there was only three chasing after her. Took a while to find the little tyke even though he was in the middle of the run. My eye sight without my glasses on isn't so hot anymore. It was a cold, wet, rainy day so betting baby got too chilled during eating sessions. ☹️
Rest are doing great ... Hennie just plops down anywhere to warm them up off and on, but at bedtime she calls them all into the nest box to keep extra warm overnight.
Sir Clucks has stopped trying to attack me when I bring their baby food ands switched to making his come get it calls. Every now and then one of the chicks wanders a bit far and cries and Sir Clucks will follow after making come get it sounds but with his head high and no tidbitting behavior...just the sound. Hoping he'll figure out how to lead the baby back to mom...right now it kind of looks like he's saying mom...come get your baby! 😂
Oh I'm so sorry yall lost one!
Sir Clucks is sounding good though!
Is this their first set of babies?

Back
Top Bottom