What did you do with your flock today?

Made a sort of discovery. I have epazote (worm seed, skunk weed) which recently germinated and now is growing well in the garden. I'd gotten a start back in 2008, and it has faithfully reseeded. According to this article, https://gardenerspath.com/plants/herbs/grow-epazote/
it contains ascaridole, a worm repelling chemical. Maybe I'll feed some to the chooks when the plants get more leaves, and see if it's effective. It's also known to reduce flatulence, and is also used in bean dishes in Southern Mexico and Central/ South America. If I save some seeds, would anyone want some to try? It will take over, do plant in a pot, or a wild area which you can let be wild.
O those sound interesting and hardy. I'd love some seeds and to know how the worming goes.

Well, just got off the phone with my mom. She saw a video with a toilet trained chicken that does all kinds fun stuff and now she wants me to potty train a chicken 🤣🤣🤣. So of course I had to go try to find the video...it's pretty cute. I'm more interested in a feed box like the one they're using though...kinda love that ❤️

I got my hair done by only the most professional of chicken hairstylists today haha! :lau

IMG-2278.jpg

Is your hairstylist available this Tuesday. I could use some teasing myself. My head is feeling uncreative and flat. Looks like your stylist has just the trick ♡
Ill have to check... shes pretty booked up nowadays I was lucky I got in because you know shes super professtional and all that but you seem pretty nice so ill put in a good word for ya and see what she can do :p

Well, just got off the phone with my mom. She saw a video with a toilet trained chicken that does all kinds fun stuff and now she wants me to potty train a chicken 🤣🤣🤣. So of course I had to go try to find the video...it's pretty cute. I'm more interested in a feed box like the one they're using though...kinda love that ❤️

Awww he’s quite a talented rooster!! Love the way he yanks on that rope 😆 Definitely think chickens could figure it out! :) How fun 😍

Back
Top Bottom