What did you get for Christmas?

Yellow rubber Rooster boots too!!! A rose robe and diet cherry coke--we can't get it in CT, so my sister in Ohio gets me lots! The rest of our Christmas is next Sunday when we return to CT.

I got a bag of coal. Santa was thinking of someone else; I'm sure.
9574_boy_sad.gif

hmm.png
Thanks for the backup just had to share with folks I knew would understand.Tuff and BUBBA(the dog) have been my buddies for a few years. Of course it makes me sad hopefully the dog will come
home.
12-26-10 the dog was returned by my kind neighbor......found the owl dead this morning don't know what was wrong with it maybe lead poisoning ya think???
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
You gotta charge the kindle first. I'm on my second book with mine already. I read Storey's Guide to Chickens on it and now I'm reading The Omnivores Dilemma.

I got a new pair of pink and tan fatbabies riding boots. I love them. I gave my son a Kindle but I think that I am more into than he is.

Merry Christmas all.

smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
My Bubba was found and brought home by my kind neighbor yes it helped my Christ-mas spirit.. Happy Holiday and a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR. It's cold and getting colder in Oklahoma. No sn

ow. Just stuffing my stove and enjoying my poultry Friends online.

Back
Top Bottom