What did you get for x-mas?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cottagechick, Dec 25, 2011.

1. cottagechick

cottagechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2011
    Cottage Grove, Oregon
    I got a composter..the good kind that you can turn with a handle.... I am so excited...lol... not sure what that says about me.... [​IMG]

2. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

A gun, brooder lamp and bulbs, hip boots, shoes, dart board, other trinkets [​IMG] I have to wait to get my book and incubator haha

3. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    a laptop(actually got it at the beginning of november-so when i am at the hospital with ayden i have something to do)... lots of ribbons(to make my grandaughter hair bows-which I love doing)...and good news on Aydens trachea-best gift of all... the love of my family

4. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Money, a really cute picture of my granddaughter, and also a cute pic of my grandson, a robe and slippers, and a really nice big skillet with a lid. Two "Maroon Five" CDs, and a candle, and a pillow that was hand sewn that has a really cute hen on it!

It was wonderful seeing my family too!

5. Creed Bennett

Creed Bennett Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Western Kentucky
    I got some money from parents and mother-in-law. I converted that to what I really wanted. A Kindle Fire. I gave my original Kindle to my wife. My big Christmas present was a pure breed collie puppy from the animal shelter back in October.

6. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    I was begging my mom to order chickens before the hatchery sold out, but that's not going to work... I'll have to think of something else [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  7. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    This present was a total surprise for me. A friend of the husband's family made this for me. He does good work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I'll hang this quilt on the wall.

8. Marcymom3

Marcymom3 Chillin' With My Peeps

I got the garden wagon I wanted. It will come in so handy for taking 50 lb bags of feed and bales of bedding from my car to my chicken coop. A year ago, I would have asked for jewelry. LOL. from our children, a gift certificate for the Homestead.

9. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

A Kindle Fire, a metal detector, a Mason Bee house and a butterfly feeder. Oh and a new front loading HE washer and dryer to replace the leaky washer. I think Santa used my credit card for the washer and dryer ~ [​IMG]

10. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    A universal gun cleaning kit, a Moultrie Gamespy d50 game cam, money, the interlinear bible (Hebrew/Greek text compared with English), NKJV Bible, and some other things.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by