What did you get for Xmas?

i got some fabric and more sewing supplies to make the girl a couple of new dresses..and the goats i am getting in a couple of weeks are also a christmas gift, sort of!
lol.png

im so boring!

I had a wonderful Christmas so far (2 celebrations in... 1 to go - DH's extended family's Christmas is tomorrow). I am just so thankful to have been home all week (I've been working out of town most of the last month)! It was wonderful to spend time with our families.

The best gifts I received are a quilt frame from my cousin (M_Herrington on here) and a sewing machine from DH (I have my old Singer cabinet machine, but I was wanting one I could take with me when I work out of town and am stuck in a hotel all week). DH also got me a beautiful cross necklace (even though I'm not much of a girlie-girl, he likes to buy me stuff like that).

Another gift I got was seeing my FIL moved to tears when he opened his gifts. Among other things we got him framed photos of the whole family and each of his children individually from our wedding over the summer. It had been a LONG time since they last had a family photo done. My FIL can often be rude and crude and sometimes very difficult for me to relate to, so it was just a nice feeling to have him hug me repeatedly while wiping tears from his eyes because he was so happy.

I got an ipod touch, a new travel bag, some stuff ofr my college apartment, a pair of birding binoculars and some gift cards. All in all, it was a pretty good christmas!

I got this new fancy laptop! Now both of us can be on the computer at the same time. Snoopy decorations, I've been collecting Snoopys since I was 6. I've got one that coun'ts down the days til Christmas.

I got a HUGE box of Nurenburger Lebkuchen from parents (German cookies), and pajamas, and Burberry cologne.
From DH I got a film scanner. And from girls at work I got alot of chicken baubles, LOL

Back
Top Bottom