What did you people do to me?

minor_danger

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 1, 2011
I don't have a TSC anywhere near me but I do have a Grifs. It is basically the same idea only smaller. I just got my 5 silkie bantams in the mail on Tuesday and have been nursing one back to heath ever since. So I go to Grifs to see if I can find something to help Mirabelle feel better and they have new chicks in. This doesn't surprise me because they have chicks year round. I mosey on over to just take a peek. "Aww...how cute..." then "OMG baby quail! Look baby, quail! Peep peep peep." (at this point my fiance pretends he doesn't know me) Then I start thinking that wow, some of these guys are sure small...and hey...that looks like a Polish. Hmmm... so I walk away to the chick health section and see nothing I do not already have. I walk back to the chicks. "Peep peep peep. Look Duck, (<--- fiances nickname) that looks like a Polish. Those are EE. Those are RIR. I think the rest are bantams...that doesn't seem right though." So we walk over to ask the lady behind the counter where they get their chicks (Ideal) and what their minimum on chicks is (1, OMG JUST 1). I ask if they have a list of what they ordered. No list but they get layers (I recognized those) and have assorted bantams and Polish. I was right! I am now intrigued. I go look again and leave. I have contemplated going back ever since.

WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE TO ME?

MUST RESIST...

FAIL!!!!
smack.gif

I can't believe you left...w/o ONE
ep.gif
LOLOL.... just one of these
jumpy.gif

Now listen here ..
old.gif
you MUST go get your ONE...because I had to buy five to get the minimum that i talked them
down from 10 lol...

GO BACK..I'm not sure what you are waiting for..get off the
caf.gif
computer and GO GO GO...

I have my eye on three. My mom wants a white crested black polish. That would be one. I saw a white one that looked rumpless and it was so cute. And a chipmunk colored bantam...and a silver seabright...

STOP ENCOURAGING THIS MADNESS!

But they are bantams...so they are small...they don't count as a real chicken right?

Your so silly, you should know by now that we all love to enable each othets addiction.
tongue.png

So as an enabler I encourage getting more and by the rules of chicken math 2 bantams only count as 1 LF chicken, unless, it is the really small bantams such as Sebrights or Nanikins then it would be 4 = 1.
wink.png

Thought you might like to see the temptation.

Is that a silver seabright I see in the middle? See all the Polish?

I was in TSC this afternoon and they wont have chicks for a couple of WEEKS! I have 16 ready to go outside (5 weeks old) I guess it is a good thing they didnt have any. I dont need any more....yet....LMBO!

YOU CAN NOT RESIST
jumpy.gif

YOU CAN NOT RESIST
D.gif

YOU CAN NOT RESIST
yippiechickie.gif

YOU CAN NOT RESIST
bow.gif

You can NOT buy just one, either, as was mentioned above...
Nor can you deny that you came to the wrong place for support (or sympathy...) from us for being such enablers (also previously mentioned)!
tongue2.gif

Awe sooo cute. I would take a bunch if I lived near there. Stopped by the TSC near me and they already sold out all the chicks they just got in. They said that they should have more next week.

Back
Top Bottom