What do guys do at sleepovers? No, really!

Quote:
You wanna bet?
lau.gif

Quote:
As the invisible mom to 3 teeanage boys the statement above is very accurate. Whether or not the subject of girls come up depends on the number of boys in the room.

"bad girls" are discussed at length if there are a lot of boys in the room.
"good girls" are discussed only if no more than 5 are in the room, they are a tight 5 and the girl being discussed is about to be asked out.

girlfriends are not discussed unless they are about to be an ex

Quote:
As the invisible mom to 3 teeanage boys the statement above is very accurate. Whether or not the subject of girls come up depends on the number of boys in the room.

"bad girls" are discussed at length if there are a lot of boys in the room.
"good girls" are discussed only if no more than 5 are in the room, they are a tight 5 and the girl being discussed is about to be asked out.

girlfriends are not discussed unless they are about to be an ex

Ooh, this is interesting...
pop.gif
*Taking notes*

My brother and I both had just-about-live-in best friends in high school. We talked, did make up, called boys... They played video games until all hours of the night and passed out in their chairs. They also, and I am not kidding, played army men. They were like 16 or 17 and they set up these forts for the army men, then they had these intense strategical battles that could last hours. It was almost like their own made up version of RISK... Kind of makes sense that they both ended up in the military. All pretty innocent stuff, except that one time we all tried peppermint Dr. McGillicuddy's
sickbyc.gif

x2 chickaddict - girlfriends were not discussed unless said girlfriend was about to get the boot

Back
Top Bottom