I am having trouble getting my incubator to temp. (it has been days) But now I am concerned that the eggs are too warm where they have been sitting waiting to go in the bator. (about 78 F) But I don't know if it is going to be worse to move them back to our cool house after they have been relatively warm for a few days now? I am freaking out here! I have 50 beautiful eggs that I have been waiting so long for and now the *jdmsiemwasddcc* incubator is not co-operating!!!!!