Pics

Chicken Newbie07

Chirping
May 17, 2019
Everyone feeds their chickens differently. Some strictly feed layer pellets, some feed lots of garden & kitchens scraps along with some seed, and others even find ways to feed their flock almost for FREE! There’s is some foods that are toxic to chickens and you should not feed, but for the most part , raising & feeding your flock is not very hard or expensive at all. Can chickens eat chicken 🍗😯 or eggs 🍳? Yes they can!

HERES HOW I FEED ALL MY CHICKENS,
From hatching to laying.

Everyone feeds their chickens differently. Some strictly feed layer pellets, some feed lots of garden & kitchens scraps along with some seed, and others even find ways to feed their flock almost for FREE! There’s is some foods that are toxic to chickens and you should not feed, but for the most part , raising & feeding your flock is not very hard or expensive at all. Can chickens eat chicken 🍗😯 or eggs 🍳? Yes they can!

HERES HOW I FEED ALL MY CHICKENS,
From hatching to laying.

I haven't watched your video but if the photo of whole grain feed on the cover of the video is what your feed looks like i wouldn't feed it.
Pelleted or crumble type is better.

I wouldn't recommend feeding them chicken though, as it can lead to genetic diseases.

Feeding cow meat back to cows can spread Mad Cow disease.
Same for sheep and the disease Scrapie.
Both are prion diseases, and I don't think there are any known prion diseases in chickens (yet.)
And a prion disease should be the only kind that could be spread by feeding cooked chicken to chickens.

Feeding cow meat back to cows can spread Mad Cow disease.
Same for sheep and the disease Scrapie.
Both are prion diseases, and I don't think there are any known prion diseases in chickens (yet.)
And a prion disease should be the only kind that could be spread by feeding cooked chicken to chickens.
Yeah, my parents told me I couldn't feed them chicken, because it would possibly spread genetic diseases. They both went to collage for that kind of thing so I trust them.

Back
Top Bottom