What do I have? 1 month peachicks

I am new here and not sure how to share images from my phone. I am confused cause some of them have white on the flight feathers.
Hopefully others will comment, but I think that the one on the right might be female. Can you get more pictures of them?

-Kathy

Looks like the two in the back are Black Shoulder...we're gonna need more pictures!
caf.gif

Hopefully others will comment, but I think that the one on the right might be female. Can you get more pictures of them?

-Kathy

Just my observations, those chicks look to be spaldings (beak, leg color and crest) if they are, it can throw the sex id off a bit. I could be wrong and more pics are needed indeed.
1f44d.png

Gerald Barker

I will try to get new pictures today. Thank you all for your input. The different colors were throwing me off.

Sorry... i just figured out how to upload multiple photos. Heres the pictures of them all... there are 5 total.

I think the young guy is related, but the white is not. Pretty sure kevin (the younger one) is a brother or half brother. The white ones i got from someone else. Just showing off my peafowl now. I know that kevin is a black shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom