What do I have lol

tom stohler

Hatching
5 Years
Jun 23, 2014
[/IMG]

Welcome to BYC - I am so glad you've joined us.
The photo is not all that clear so getting a good breed ID can be difficult. If you could take and post another photo (or two - we never get tired oflooking at chickens around here lol) we can give it a go. A photo showing the bird form the side is a good place to start. Are the birds feet/legs feathered (almost looks like it) or clean?

Still hard to see detail in the pictures for me. My eyes are as old as the
rest of me.

A serama of some mixed degree? But just a guess. How big, heavy is
the chicken? Age? Don't take my word for it. Ask somebody smart.

G’Day from down under Tom
frow.gif
Welcome!

As Ol Grey Mare and redsoxs have suggested, if you pop some clearer pictures on the Breed & Gender Forum you should get some responses.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share more pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom