What do you all think of this? Chupacabras!

Weird is right.
idunno.gif

Yeah,, ok,, first off, where they are out in Horizon City is in the middle of the desert, predator central! That is the far East side of El Paso and not as heavily settled yet, near an old man made lake that provides water for predators with what little is left there. LOL I'm surprised they aren't saying they saw the Chupacabre sitting around a campfire fire with La Llorona and El Cucuy eating a fried chicken dinner! I read this earlier and got a good giggle out of it. I feel badly for their chickens though and I hope they catch the predator but more than likely with the superstitions in this area they'll be hiding in the closet if they hear a noise out there. They have mountain cats, skunks, and many other predators in that area. They are in one of the bario areas of Horizon too, not in the middle of the little occupied area.

Look they mentioned us too!!!
Henry Flores, director of the Paso Del Norte Paranormal Society, said his group in the past has searched for El Chupacabras in far Northeast El Paso and in Chaparral. The group may now expand the search to the Horizon City area.

Chupacabra likes goats and a guy on Broadmore street out here lost 14 in one night last weekend......​

Last edited:
they actually had it on the news in ohio last yr that a chupacabra was captured in texas the headline was "new vamperic creature cought alive" it looked like a cross between a kangaroo and a chihuahua with no fur and had fangs i was scepticle till i seen it if i knew the news article i would post a link to it but it made a huge deal on the channel my parents where waching some big respectable news channel like fox

I thought what they have been showing as a chupacabra looked more like a coyote with mange...or some kind of canine hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom