What do YOU collect? (Besides chickens!)

bluie

Songster
12 Years
Aug 18, 2007
Other than junk and clutter, I think I collect plants. I read all about ornamental plants and I think, Oh, I'd like to try one of these, and one of those. Over the years, I have accumulated so many. I have so many things in bloom right now, and it just made me realize how many plants I actually have. My son just started collecting key chains. My other son collects state quarters. I also have collected green glass flower vases. What do you collect?

I collect fish!!!
tongue.png
I absolutely love them. I started with ornamental goldfish and they were sooo cute! I had a bubble-eyed goldfish and he/she was so funny. I currently have both salt- and freshwater tanks which is fun, I recommend the hobby
big_smile.png

Plants - lots of Birds of paradise around. Oldest is 7 years old, so it might bloom next year when it will be good and pot bound again. Japanese maples, dwarf pines, and a few others growing for future Bonsai projects.

Anime - I started this obsession about 10 years ago and it continues today. Decent sized collection has been gathered and just added the Gundam Seed complete collections(I&II)

Matt

Books. First editions of my favorites.

And small hand beaded antique change purses. I use them as my wallet until they fall apart and then I buy a new one. Eveywhere I go people ask about my change purses.

Oh yeah, I forgot about books! Reference books, mostly about art, artists, art techniques, some about plants. (I'm an art teacher)

Chickaroo! :

tongue.png
Outhouses! And if it does have a chicken with it, that's even better!!
wink.png

How fun!​

I collect dust. And if anybody out there collects booze bottles I have three vintage bottles I'd like to give to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom