What do you do to stop crying when you know you must!!!!!

A few of these
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
and my favorites methods are:
yoga meditation
watching your favorite comedy scenes
watching some home movies
making some kind of memorial (like a picture on the wall or plant a tree in the goat's honor)
taking a hot bath (help sooth the nerves)
or something along those lines.

hugs.gif

I always run a nice hot bath and take a good soak, get me a wet washcloth and let myself cry out. It's hard to lose a loved one and I'm so sorry for your loss. When my dog passed away I spent 3 days in bed, I just couldn't handle human company. Luckily my family understood and kept me feed and provided me with Excedrin for the constant headache I had from crying. It will pass but for now you have to let the emotions out.

Nancy.

You are loved. I think of you every time I pick up a Speckled Sussex or Leghorn egg in my coop. God bless you.

Prayers headed your way this blessed Christmas Eve.

hugs.gif

If you were closer I'd say come on over and we'll commiserate. We just lost our 9 year old dog this evening unexpectedly. It's shocking when it happens so suddenly, don't try to make yourself stop crying or not cry. Lock yourself in the bathroom if you need to and have at it. Headed that way myself.
hugs.gif

I agree with the previous posts......I've had some good cries over the past few days( personal reasons) in a hot shower. ......Don't keep it in, let it out. I'm soooo sorry you're having to go through this now.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
to you.

Last edited:
Just cry. Cry untill you have no more tears. I recently lost my oldest and most favored bird, she got me addicted to chickens. I cried for hours, but eventually no more would come. It works. Merry Christmas, my prayers are with you.
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I lost my beautiful Boxer girl Saturday morning, who also died right by my side. The pain subsides with time. I cried for three days, and still tear up a little bit. But just cry...let it out.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom