• Give away

Votes: 213 64.4%
  • Throw away

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 88 26.6%

• Total voters
Pics
I'm getting up to 10 eggs a day and am quickly running out of options for what to do with them. Short of chucking them, that is.

My friends are all stocked up, we are sick of eating eggs and now we have a backlog in the 20's. So, what are some things you guys do to use up those extra eggs? Today's basket (from yesterday and today)
View attachment 1750999
If you want to give them away I'm sure Senior Citizens would love them .call Your local center

If you are selling eggs, you could possibly protect yourself by putting a product liability disclaimer on the carton, but that still doesn't deal with minors, who can't waive liability, at least not here in Utah, and I'm not sure what the specific regulations are regarding the sale of uninspected eggs.

I'm also over run with eggs and it's going to be more by mid summer. At first it was for the eggs, now they are simply pets. I get 6 chickem and 3 duck eggs every day. Adds up fast.i got 8 more girls, so soon I will have 14 chicken eggs and 3 duck eggs.

I eat them occasionally, I give them by the dozen to the neighbors, give them to my dogs, bring them to work, and cook them for the birds. I just threw out a whole bunch of duck eggs, I hated doing that. I got to find more people to give them to. The neighbor a couple doors down used to have ducks, I will be bringing them duck eggs this week.

I've tried tons of recipes. I need to bake to use the duck eggs, they are supposed to be great for baking.

We sell them. We have so many regulars that we do not even need to put up the sign anymore. In our area we sell them for $4.00 a doz. It does not take long for people to realize how much better they are than what they buy in the stores. Don't throw them away....give them to your local food shelf

Back
Top Bottom