What Do You Drive ?

When I need to move something, 99 Ford F-350 7.3l Diesel. Lifted on 37" tires. It will drag your house down the street if the chains hold and there is enough traction.

Daily 2006 VW Jetta. I don't fit in most cars so that narrowed the list a good bit when shopping.

For fun 1981 yamaha xj650. Though I don't ride it as much as I used to.

Those 7.3's are bulletproof. We have a 94 f350 dually with the 7.3, and the things it's towed...oh my. Hubs also has a "f250" with the 7.3 that's our yard art/eventually rock crawler....thing's got over 600k miles on that engine (he's had that particular engine in quite a few of his vehicles lol)

My car is a 98 Volvo v70 t5...wagon life for me.
I had a new car back in the mother country lol. Bought a brand new 2012 Mazda 3 - after too many times of my other (98 s70 sedan version of the car I drive now - I'm a sucker for punishment) car leaving me stranded it was nice to not have to worry about would I get home - and the 40mpg was phenomenal.

Hubs also has a couple other Volvos - 94 940 "offroadvo" and a 82 242 (more yard art. Between him blowing up the engine and California smog rules...)

And an international of some variety we're converting into a toterhome.

We may have a problem. And may put some dmv kiddies through college.

I love a good wagon, before the 2005 Sierra purchase in 2009 I was driving mid 90s Caprice and Roadmaster wagons for years, awesome blend of a 1970s chassis with a 1990s engine. If willing to sit against the steering wheel 4x8 sheet goods fit with the tailgate closed and the LT1 engine made instant torque to keep those big old boats fun to drive. Last one I got rid of had 299,600miles on it and ran and drove fine, had a couple of tranny swaps but engine was original.

Sitting in the garage I have the remains of a 1996 Caprice Sedan that 5 years ago was a 500hp street/strip car.

I love a good wagon, before the 2005 Sierra purchase in 2009 I was driving mid 90s Caprice and Roadmaster wagons for years, awesome blend of a 1970s chassis with a 1990s engine.  If willing to sit against the steering wheel 4x8 sheet goods fit with the tailgate closed and the LT1 engine made instant torque to keep those big old boats fun to drive.  Last one I got rid of had 299,600miles on it and ran and drove fine, had a couple of tranny swaps but engine was original.

Sitting in the garage I have the remains of a 1996 Caprice Sedan that 5 years ago was a 500hp street/strip car.

Dang that could get one in trouble.

I drive a 2014 Subaru Legacy, gets great gas mileage, goes good in the snow, looks great and is fun to drive.

My DH drives a 1999 F250 diesel. And then we also have a 1998 Suzuki Sidekick. Awesome little SUV, great gas mileage and goes anywhere in 4x4!

I drive a 2014 Subaru Legacy, gets great gas mileage, goes good in the snow, looks great and is fun to drive.

My DH drives a 1999 F250 diesel. And then we also have a 1998 Suzuki Sidekick. Awesome little SUV, great gas mileage and goes anywhere in 4x4!

subaru made good cars

it took a while but people finally notice their brand

my family own only Japanese cars but none has a mazda or subaru..

I have an oldddd Honda Accord. It's a 1997. It's served me well but I'm looking forward to leasing something new in about a year.

i also have a 1995 honda accord..

when you have 20+ year old car.. things are starting to fail

tail lights will not turn off even when you already removed the keys.. windows, doors, etc.. things are starting to fall apart
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom