what do you get when you cross.....

flynntheduck

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 30, 2014
A Rouen drake with a Fawn and White Runner duck? (Hypothetically speaking as I am not breeding) Anyone have any pictures of that combo?

A Runen
lol.png

no clue what it would look like, but curious if anybody has that mix and pics.

This is a pic of my ducklings that had an Apricot Runner crested female and a Rouen drake as parents. Every duckling I have gotten from them looks basically like this

This is a pic of my ducklings that had an Apricot Runner crested female and a Rouen drake as parents. Every duckling I have gotten from them looks basically like this
so they arent tall like runners? They have the body more like the rouen? Thanks for the pics!

I also had a fawn and white runner and her babies looked like those from the apricot runner.

I currently have 2 ladies---1 apricot runner and 1 a solid black ??? Both are crested.
My boys are a Rouen and a Peking.
The babies I have right now look like this:

Pretty sure this is a apricot runner / Peking cross. Looks nothing like the others I have had from the my Rouen and this lady. They always had the distinct spots on the back. This one has no spots and has a yellow bib. Also has yellow tipped wings. One has a very yellow collar around its neck. The other not so defined.

Pretty sure this is my black mystery duck and my Peking male. Very black with black bills and feet. Bright yellow to pale yellow bibs. I have 5 of these so far.

so they arent tall like runners? They have the body more like the rouen? Thanks for the pics![/quote]

Nope. They really just look like pale Rouen's. Not tall at all.

Back
Top Bottom