What do you got in the fridge that should not be there?

rebelcowboysnb

Confederate Money Farm
11 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Independent State of Dade NWGa
The simple stuff here is the ramen noodles an the bread an parmazan cheese. Thats all in there to keep rats an bugs out.

I also have jars of copper in acid in there from electroplating. Then there is the plant seeds that need to be cold.

Then there's the dog meds an vials of vaccines.

I also use to have to warn people to not get ice out of this or that ice tray cause they were full of frozen sea monkeys that I feed to my sea horses..

So what do you have in the fridge that makes people raise an eyebrow?

I have frozen mysis shrimp & bloodworms that my friend once tried to use as seasoning (the package makes it look like seasoning)...also kept our pet rat in our freezer once for a few days while my little boy worked out her "funeral."

Horse wormer and Adequan and needles and syringes. It does scare guests sometimes.

But I insist that I only mistake them for salad dressing and mayo once a week or so. And that we're not addicts.

Last edited:
Quote:
Same here. Dead baby chicks in Ziplock bags awaiting their funeral today.
hit.gif

In the fridge, brine shrimp eggs. In the freezer, all kinds of frozen fish food. In my chest freezer, you don't want to know. That freezer is for pet food, I feed raw. Off the top of my head, there is a whole duck and a couple of deer heads. I think there may still be some deer legs too.

My fridge and freezer are full of healthy natural, tasty foods. Nuts, meats, fruits, whole grain... Then every week or so we throw it to the chickens and go get a pizza
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom