What do you got in the fridge that should not be there?

Canned crickets, bloodworms, candles, and a half jar of applesauce that should have been pitched out a year ago.
cool.png

Quote:
so do I
pop.gif

I dont even have a fish tank any more. I use to have one on every wall an the seahorses were my stars right beside my puffer fish that spit water at people. Both are hard to keep so I quit... I have thought about building a sand fountain an putting more seahorses in it with a webcam in it.

O... I spent the better part of a week hunting the remote for the TV an found it in the freezer.....

lets see in the fridge: I have batteries, insulin for my dog, phytoplankton and buzzbugs.selcon the list go's on....
freezer: beef heart cubes, frozen brine,mysis, rods food and a frozen 2 liter bottle to keep the chicks cool..

I don't feel so weird now for having two shelfs in my fridge dedicated to my animal medicine now.
lol.png

I don't have many animal friends so when they come over I get a lot of weird looks.

Quote:
I have to ask why???

I had a strong interest in science/biology when I was young and I had two parents who worked in the emergency department. Someone got thier fingers cut off by a table saw with some large blade (like a dado or something) and there was no chance to re-attach them. So, my dad brought them home so I could study them.
big_smile.png

.....of course, that's not the story I'd tell my friends. My story involved the Yakuza, intrigue, dark secrets and death pacts.

Quote:
I have to ask why???

I had a strong interest in science/biology when I was young and I had two parents who worked in the emergency department. Someone got thier fingers cut off by a table saw with some large blade (like a dado or something) and there was no chance to re-attach them. So, my dad brought them home so I could study them.
big_smile.png

.....of course, that's not the story I'd tell my friends. My story involved the Yakuza, intrigue, dark secrets and death pacts.

Wow... I just keep seeing a guy telling a cop something like "I don't know how my fingerprints got there but it wasn't me... My fingers have been cut off for years....."

Back
Top Bottom