What do you got in the fridge that should not be there?

In the kitchen, nothing odd. The meds and such are in the laundry room fridge with a lock on it to keep the small kids out. Garage fridges have drinks and snacks. Fridge in the barn has water and horse treats. What, people don't have 5 fridges?

Quote:
Im use to opening freezers an seeing smokes. Its normal for people to drive to reserves or army bases an buy lots of smokes cheep then bring them home an freeze them.

Many people keep a large medicine bottle in the fridge with there medical history in it. Looked in a lot of fridges over the years. If you see an EMT or fireman looking in a fridge now you know why.

My husband, Lol! He was a bad boy.
smile.png

Paint tray, brushes and rollers from my last paint job.

We don't do leftovers, or past the expiration dates in our house. Anything opened and not used within a week is tossed, except condiments, they go for 3 months then get tossed. When I was younger, my mother didn't cook for us, and as an 11 year old I was responsible for cooking for my 7 year old brother. I didn't know what was "good" in our fridge, and we ate a lot of BAD food.
sickbyc.gif
I now have a phobia about anything in the fridge. My kids can't stand it, if I buy donuts and if they are still there 2 days later, I trash them. Homemade cookies are only allowed for 3-4 days. Maybe I over-do it, but after eatting so much BAD food as a kid, I get the creeps just thinking about it
barnie.gif
LOL

Wow. I feel so weird in that I don't think I haven't anything weird in my fridge!
hmm.png
I guess the weirdest thing might be a few produce items that's passed its' prime. And I'm not even sure about that. Here I thought I was pretty unusual... it seems my fridge is rather lame. Healthy food, rice milk, condiments, no body parts, no insects, nothing growing. I'll see if I can find something bizarre to throw in there tomorrow so I can post it.
tongue.png

The fresh dog food, chicken scraps, the soaked feed wheat when it's hot outside, a sealed box of topical anesthetics, parsnip seeds...nothing too OOTO.

Back
Top Bottom