What do you guys think of this?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by horsejody, Oct 22, 2009.

1. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
  2. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

LOL!!! I agree with you. If I see somebody staring in my window, they are gonna see a .45 staring back LOL!!!!!

3. 1acrefarm

1acrefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2007
    Georgia
    The trouble is they were looking in his window invading his space but that will not stop him from being put on the states offender registry for life.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

That is ridiculous!! [​IMG]

5. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    It's almost like people think that they should have the right to go where they want, look where they want and do what they want, but to never be offended.

6. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    She better not come to my house. My chickens could get me for indecent exposure! [​IMG]

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Ridiculous! The woman should not look if she does not want to see. The poor guy is going to suffer for her action and that is so wrong.

8. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I think she should be charged with Trespassing, she was in his yard. She is going to ruin his life for no reason.

9. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    isn't there a peeping tom law?

i really hope they drop the charges or the prosecution laughs it out, and if worse comes to worse I really hope he chooses a jury trial cause they will not find 12 people who will find him guilty due to the simple fact he was in his OWN home...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
  10. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    Good day, we'd laughed out hinney's off if we'd seen someone naked in their house [​IMG]. Serves us right fer lookin' [​IMG].
    We were going down my mom's road which is a mile long easy, she lives at the end and there is only two other farmers that live off the same road, really private area. Anyway the older man on the road, who lives by himself was sitting in his lazy chair ( which can be easily seen through the screen door ) only wearing his tighty whities while reading the paper. We busted out laughing [​IMG] , this is the same man who is hard of hearing and cannot hear if somone is approaching in a car while he is taking a leak next to the tractor [​IMG] Bless his heart, he is a really nice old fart and in no way has offended someone for indecent exposure (on purpose [​IMG] ).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by