What do you have planted in your garden?

1f62e.png
1f62e.png
1f62e.png
1f62e.png
1f62e.png
Wow!
1f62e.png
1f62e.png
1f62e.png
1f62e.png
1f62e.png

Well..... To update the protected veggies after the storm..... Not one tomato made it. The rest look really good even the flowers in the beds did ok. The trees took a hard freeze and any hope of apples, peaches or apricots is gone.
Peas, radish, lettuce and spinach are in raised covered beds and doing very well. The radish are actually really close to harvest.

Lettuce, carrots, jalapeno, tamato, squash, cilantro, okra, banana peppers, onions, and dew berries.

Pics of my Hydroponic lettuce for my rabbits.

This will be my first year having a garden, so I've been working on getting an area tilled and fenced in. (Goats, chickens, ducks, and a flying turkey) But of course I couldn't help picking up some veggie plants, in addition to a few seeds I started. The area is 16' x 32'.

With it being my first time around I went with a little of everything to see what I'm going to like best. I have yellow, green, and some kind of hot pepper, cucumbers, mini pumpkins, big pumpkins, watermelon, spinach, peas, tomatoes, broccoli, asparagus, lettuce, and squash. Sounds like a lot but I only have like 1-4 of most of the plants, except the peas and peppers.

If there's more room I might add a strawberry patch somewhere in it too.

Pretty excited for it, except for it freezing the next couple days. Getting sick of dragging plants in and out and covering them with sheets. Welcome to gardening I guess lol.

Because I live in an apt complex, I don't have a garden at home. But I do have a plot in my towns community garden (my 5th year).

I've got carrots, bush green beans, yellow onions, garlic (planted last Nov), lemon boy tomatoes, big beef tomatoes, San Marzano tomatoes and pickling cucumbers.

I still have some room so I'm going to check out what this local farm has. Hopefully get a jalepeno plant and not sure what else.

Back
Top Bottom