What do you mean they're not sqeaky toys ?!!

Cute!
lol.png

Thats cute! My boxer mix puppy is a monster!!!! shes very hyper but she is learning to love our chickies! We have another older dog though, she respects the chickens and minds her own, she even lets them eat her dog food!
smile.png
Precious!

GOOD BOY!! Years ago whan I was breed/showing rabbits one got out and my aussie shep. got the rabbit and kept it between her front legs till I got home she licked it till it had a bare spot on its butt. But, she kept it safe till mom got home.
bun.gif

My dog thinks they are squeekie toys. Not to lick, but to bite and run away with!

She tried to bite one out of my hand, then she pouted because I smacked her nose with my other hand. She went off a few feet from the chick cage and laid with her back towards them and refused to look at them for a while.

I hope they grow up and peck her!
big_smile.png

She already has a very healthy respect for electric fence so I'm not too worried.

ETA: They must have heard me type/think that. I was sitting watching them and my cat got in my lap, so she was just sitting watching too, then my "baby roo" walked over and stuck his beak out, so my cat stuck her nose up to it and then my 1 week old chick jumped up and pecked my cat! He's teachin' em fast!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom