What do you think about this coup?

It looks great! You could fit 6 standards in there. It's cute, too!

eta: if you were so inclined you could build something the same size for MUCH MUCH less. Many builders/construction sites have excess lumber - you only have to ask.
smile.png

Last edited:
It looks really nice. If you are at all handy, you could probably build something for a bit less, with a bigger run. If you are not handy, then it is probably a good deal. It looks very sturdy.

How could you possibly lift that and carry it ? Maybe 8 men to lift it onto a trailor? fork lift?
It looks great though

The guy said that he can move it around though it is a bit heavy. I have a flatbed trailer with a dovetail but I'm not sure if we could lift it on it or not. The guy said he could probably borrow his neighbor's tractor and we have a tractor here to unload it. He hasn't returned my last phone call so I may not get to look at it tomorrow. I do like how it looks though.

Wayne

Way too much money in my opinion. If you like it, I wouldn't offer any more than $250 if even that. You can certainly build something much nicer for under $500 but of course it all depends on your individual situation.

It looks very nice although you might need to add some ventilation. I only saw that little window. It is a steep price but sometimes you have to pay for convenience. Time is money.

It's nice, but a bit steep price-wise. You could built a similar sized one new for about the same price or less I'd imagine. Then again, that one is already built.

Too much money for what you're getting. There's less than $100 in supplies and it's not so complicated that it should have taken $400 in labor. I wouldn't pay more than $100 (at the most) for it JMHO.

Back
Top Bottom